Saturday, January 30, 2010

Watch Rodney Dangerfield Online "Back To School" With Rodney Dangerfield - Funniest Movie Of All Time?

"Back to School" with Rodney Dangerfield - funniest movie of all time? - watch rodney dangerfield online

I think "Back to School" is the funniest movie I've ever seen. Do not crack me. I could see that more and more. I thought that I'm just "Shaun of the Dead", which brings me to laugh. Someone gave me "The Devil Wears Prada" and the cover of the DVD says it will be fun, but I found it gave me a headache.

BTS Any other fans out there? Call me if you do not have class ...

4 comments:

chewbaer... said...

Triple Lundy. impressive films. certainly one of my favorites. especially the bar fight scene

radar said...

hey its great no respect

stephen k said...

It's fun and has some good moments, but not the funniest of all time. If I give you "Some Like It Hot"

retrotra... said...

Perhaps more fun for you. But for the rest of the universe, no. I can write the name of the fifty funniest movies.

Post a Comment